Rules of Accommodation
1. These Rules of Accommodation are binding for all the accommodated guests (hereinafter the 'Guests') enjoying accommodation and other related services of the Bellevue hotel Karlov, operated by Bellevue hotel Karlov Services, s.r.o., with its registered office at/in Švédská 635/8, Praha 5 – Smíchov, PSČ 150 00, Identification No: 242 41 253, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under File No C 196262 (hereinafter the 'Hotel'), forming an integral part of the Contract for Accommodation or other similar contract (hereinafter the 'Contract') entered into between the Guest and the Hotel. Any person accommodated or staying in the Hotel along with the Guest, whose accommodation or stay has been reported to the Hotel, shall also be considered as Guests.
2. The Hotel provides the Guests with accommodation services and, as the case may be, also other Services to the extent and on the dates specified in the Contract and under the conditions agreed in the Contract, and furthermore under the conditions contained in these Rules of Accommodation. In the case of any contradiction between the Rules of Accommodation and the Contract, the covenants contained in the Contract shall prevail.
3. The Hotel is only entitled to accommodate a properly checked-in Guest. Immediately after arriving at the hotel, the Guest shall identify themselves to the competent Hotel Employee – namely the reception desk clerk – with a valid citizen’s identity card or passport (or other valid proof of identity).
4. Pursuant to the provisions of Section 103 letter b) of Act No 326/1999 Coll on residency of foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic and on amending certain acts as amended, the Guest is obliged to submit to the Hotel a travel document (passport), residence permit, certificate of temporary residence in the territory, residence card of a member of the family of a European Union citizen, residence permit for foreigners or permanent residence card, and complete in person and sign the check-in form pursuant to Section 97 of Act No 326/1999 Coll, or to sign a paper document containing data to the extent of the check-in form; the obligation of completing and signing in person the check-in form or the paper document containing data to the extent of the check-in document does not apply to Guests under 15 years of age.
5. The Hotel reserves the right not to accommodate persons who reject submitting a document to prove their identity, and persons who show symptoms of excessive consumption of alcohol, psychoactive substances, or infectious diseases without prejudice of their other obligations towards the Hotel. In such case the rejected person does have any right towards the Hotel to be paid any compensation of damage caused by the fact that such person was not accommodated in the Hotel.
6. Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), the Hotel as a personal data controller is entitled to process the Guest’s personal data to the extent specified (in the so-called registration card) based on performance of the contract for accommodation. Furthermore, the Guest may grant their consent in the registration card to processing the Guest’s data for marketing purposes. The personal data may only be made available to third persons to the unavoidable extent of fulfilling the purpose of personal data processing and in accordance with GDPR. Each Guest has the right to revoke their consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes, to be provided information about processing the Guest’s personal data, its update, modification, correction, deletion, or more detailed specification, as well as the right to explanation and other activities according to GDPR based on a request delivered to the Hotel by mail or electronically by email. Other information about personal data processing is available at the Hotel’s website.
7. After identification of the Guest by the competent Hotel’s Employee and the Guest’s check-in, the Guest shall receive a room key (hotel card) and accommodation card, where the name of the hotel, room number, and check-out time during the final day of accommodation shall be specified, or, where appropriate, the Guest’s name and period of stay. From that point only the Guest (or Guests) will have access to the Guest’s room. Access of the Hotel’s staff to the Guest’s room is limited to the necessary extent for the purpose of proper performance of the accommodation conditions agreed by this Contract (cleaning, unavoidable maintenance, elimination of emergency situation, etc). In order to ensure the maximum privacy of the Guest, restriction of entry of the Hotel’s staff in the Guest’s room may be agreed, or a DO NOT DISTURB badge may be hung on the room’s door handle.
8. The Guest is not authorised to allow use of the room by third persons. All room equipment and fittings are only designated for use by the Guest.
9. The Hotel guarantees to the Guests services at the quality corresponding to the Hotel’s level to the extent and under the conditions set out in the Contract and Act No 89/2012 Coll, the Civil Code as amended.
10. Accommodation of the Guest on the day of arrival is possible at 3.00pm at the earliest. The Guest is obliged to vacate the room on the last accommodation day, and to return the key (hotel card) before 10.00am. If the Guest fails to clear the room on the final day of accommodation and fails to return the key (hotel card) before the specified deadline, the Hotel will be entitled to charge the Guest for another day of stay. In such a case, the Hotel will also have the right towards the Guest to receive a compensation of damage incurred by the Hotel in relation to the Guest’s delay in check-out including the right to remove the Guest’s belongings from the room and to store them in a safe place for the purpose of clearing the room for the guest who booked the room for the following stay.
11. If the Guest fails to appear to check in before 5.00pm on the first day of accommodation, and if the Guest fails to individually agree with the Hotel (by phone, by email) to prolong the room booking term, the Hotel will no longer be obliged to book the room for the Guest.
12. If the Guest requests extending the accommodation beyond the period originally stipulated by the contract for accommodation, the Hotel is entitled to offer to the Guest, for capacity reasons, a room other than the room where the Guest was originally accommodated.
13. The Guest is obliged to pay for the accommodation and other related services the price determined in accordance with the valid Hotel’s price list. The Hotel is entitled to require from the Guest advance payment for accommodation and other related services.
14. Breakfasts are served Mo – Fr from 7.00am to 10.00am. and Sa – Su from 8.00am to 11.00am.
15. All rooms and interior premises of the Hotel are non-smoking. For the aforementioned reasons, smoking and handling open flames is strictly forbidden in all internal premises of the Hotel. Smoking in only permitted in the reserved exterior premises designated for such purpose. The fine for each infringement case is € 150.
16. Accommodation of dogs, cats, or other animals is strictly prohibited at the Hotel.
17. In the rooms and other premises of the Hotel, it is not allowed without the prior consent of the Hotel to move furniture or make any changes or repairs. Also it is not permitted in rooms and other premises of the Hotel to interfere with the electrical mains or other installations. In rooms and other premises of the Hotel, guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances except those electric appliances used for personal hygiene of the Guest (shaving and massaging machines, hair dryers, etc) or common charging tools for personal computers, mobile phones, cameras, and the like.
18. When leaving the room, the Guest is required to close all windows and water fixtures, to turn off all devices connected to electrical outlets, to turn off all lights, and to lock the room.
19. For safety reasons, children under 10 are not allowed to stay in the rooms or other premises of the Hotel without adult supervision.
20. The Guest is obliged to report to the Hotel any serious accidents and injuries suffered by the Guest in the premises of the Hotel. In the case of the Guest’s injury or illness, the Hotel shall provide cooperation to call medical assistance or transport the Guest to hospital. Any medical care shall be paid by the Guest. The use of the Hotel’s accommodation premises is only allowed to Guests who are not carriers of or affected by infectious or parasitic diseases, or who have been ordered to be subject to increased health supervision or quarantine.
21. For all damage caused to the Hotel by the Guest, the Guest shall responsible to the extent of the applicable legal regulations. Any damage or defect of the Hotel’s property must be reported by the Guest to the Hotel immediately upon their discovery.
22. The Hotel is responsible for any damage caused to the Guest’s property pursuant to Section 2946 of the Act No 89/2012 Coll. The Guest is obliged to store all jewellery, money, and other valuables in the room safe, which is a facility reserved for storing valuables. Other valuables particularly include jewels, securities, watches, mobile phones, computers, and other similar devices. The Hotel is responsible without any limitation for jewellery, money, or other valuables if they have been taken over by the Hotel for custody, or if a damage was caused to them due to interventions by the Hotel’s staff. The right to compensation of damage must be claimed against the Hotel immediately after the Guest has learnt of the damage.
23. The Guest is obliged to adhere to rules of decent behaviour in the Hotel’s premises, not to bother other Hotel Guests and staff with inappropriate conduct, to keep quiet at night (from 10.00pm to 6.00am), not to drink alcoholic beverages or use narcotics in the Hotel’s common areas (except in rooms reserved for such a purpose, the restaurant or hotel bar, etc), and not to damage the Hotel’s furniture and equipment. When using electrical devices, TV sets, or other appliances, the Guest is obliged to behave with a special caution and to pay increased attention to their use. Breach of any of these obligations, including the obligations set out in [Art 15 to 20] of these Rules of Accommodation, is considered a substantial violation of the Contract resulting in immediate termination of the Guest’s stay without any compensation. In such case, the Hotel has the right to charge the Guest with the entire agreed period of stay, and the Guest will be obliged to immediately leave the room and to return the room key (hotel card). The aforementioned does not exclude the Hotel’s right to compensation of damage incurred by the Hotel in relation to the Guest’s conduct.
24. The Hotel’s management and staff wish all Guests a pleasant stay, and welcome all proposals from the Guests how to improve the Hotel’s operation and the provided services.
25. These Rules of Accommodation shall come into effect on 1st September 2018.
In Benešov dated 31st August 2018